Cylindrical Sales Dept.
Head of Cylindrical Sales
Senior Sales Manager, Sales Manager
Manage the Cylindrical sales Team
Team Management & People Management:
1. To establish a competent sales team, ensure the efficiency of the team;
2. Assist Supervisor to identify development needs of the sales team and implement related action plan to develop the team;
3. Be responsible for training and coaching of sales force;
4. Deploy sales force to fully support sales and ensure that all projects are processed smoothly and successfully;
5. Ensure that all activities of responsible brand adhere to the company policies, guidelines, sales procedures and to accomplish sales targets;
6. Manage the East sales team and organize the coordination between customer and responsible product company to provide best application solutions and problem solving;
7. Be responsible for daily operation of Key accounts management and ensure the effectiveness;
8. Be responsible for annual sales expense forecast and budget control;
9. Update with sales new application solutions and new product information in order to keep customers updated with our products;
10. Assist Supervisor to identify and research application direction / trends of target market & target industry; Help Supervisor to implement action plans to satisfy future application market needs;
11. Contact with target industry technology associations and other technical related organizations and provide latest information to Supervisor;
12. Assist Supervisor to research of related government policy related technical and implement communication plans.
1. Fluent English both spoken and written;
2. At least 3 years experience in management of sales Team
3. Expert sales with in-depth technology know-how;
4. At least 6 years related technical experience in metal working field;
5. Good presentation skill;
6. Familiar with office software.
1. Good internal and external communication ability;
2. Be full of responsibility;
3. Good leadership and proven experience of team management;
4. Strong at logical thinking and strict analytical thinking;
5. Capability of project handling;
6. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
1. Follow standard behaviour rules with Department;
2. UGC Employee Handbook;
3. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical or equivalent major;
4. Hand-on” relative skills with proven track record;
5. A multinational working experience is preferred.