Internal Sales Department
Internal Sales Manager
- Do work of contract execution to support sales to achieve the sales target.
- File the signed contract and make execution schedule;
- Follow up all commercial tasks stipulated in contract, check and report problems to direct supervisor;
- Coordinate between customers and product companies for payment issues; Prepare payment-related documents and follow up payment status;
- During pre-acceptance, Arrange schedule, track status, arrange test pieces shipment, and arrange delegation to production companies follows up final acceptance;
- Assist Technology Sales on daily work, such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference and activity, receiving visitors and deal with client complaint;
- Well know CRM Module & Purchasing Module of SAP;
- Create & update CRM data;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Good at English both spoken and written;
- Rich experience of import/export procedure and contract execution;
- Familiar with office software, such as Word, Excel, PPT. Experience of SAP will be a plus.
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Be very active, self-disciplined, and able to work independently under pressure;
- High team work spirit;
- Bachelor degree or above; major in machine manufacture or electrical
- 3+ years related working experience with contract execution. International business experience and production experience is recommended.
- Follow standard behaviour rules with Department
2. UGC Employee Handbook