If you are not able to expect future grinding tasks, KC33's versatility and flexibility will meet your future demands. Its efficiency will make you impressed: It can change from fixed center grinding to flexible spindle conversion grinding with 2 minutes. With one setup, you could grind complex workpieces.
- wheel head (option):
- Turret wheelhead with two exterior and one interior grinding spindle. Automatic swivel with 1° Hirth serration
- External wheelhead with grinding wheel on the right, 0° / 15° / 30°,
- Complete internal and external grinding with one setup
- The C-axis on workhead enables thread and form grinding
- Using the icon programming interface, the control system Fanuc 0i-TD, programming is easy to learn
- Reduced setup and resetting times with STUDER Quick-Set
- StuderWIN programming software (optional) for creating grinding and dressing programs on an external PC
- Standard inerface for external equipment
Further Products you may be interested in
The S31 is a cylindrical grinding machine for small to large workpieces It has a distance between centres of 400mm (15.7") / 650mm (25.6") / 1,000mm (40") / 1,600mm (63") and a centre height of 175mm (6.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150kg (330lbs).
The S41 is a CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine for large workpieces. It has distances between centres of 1000mm (40") / 1600mm (63") and centre heights of 225mm (8.8") / 275mm (10.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 250kg (550lbs).