The S121 is a universal internal cylindrical grinding machine for medium-sized workpieces in individual and small batch production. The reasonably priced universal machine has a swing diameter of 400mm (15.7").
It is the ideal machine for internal, face and external grinding of chuck components. The S121 has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, a swivel-in dressing unit, etc.
- StuderGuide® guide system with linear drive
- Spindle turret with two grinding spindles or one fixed spindle
- C-axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Very simple operation and programming thanks to StuderWIN
- Short setup and resetting times e.g. with STUDER Quick-Set
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices