Our qualified service technicians are based all over the world and can reach you quickly if required. The service technicians can access technical support from the factory at any time. They identify faults, carry out repairs, measure, assess, restore the machine geometry if required, and draw up inventories.
- Fast response times thanks to locally based service technicians
- Rapid troubleshooting
- Quick and effective problem solving
We will be happy to advise you about our services on site and support you in the implementation of your projects. We will determine your needs and provide you with concrete recommendations.
- Availability of competent technical customer advisers
- Individual support
- Free consultation at your premises
More than 50 HelpLine employees are available to assist you worldwide: they are your first port of call in the event of queries or problems. Your regional service manager then organizes the next steps or helps you personally.
- Personal contact
- Increased machine availability thanks to fast response times
Our remote service supplements the HelpLine and enables a quick and precise remote diagnosis. Important information on the machine control system is instantly available to our experts. This means that a technician's visit to your factory can be avoided in many cases.
- Quick and precise remote diagnosis based on reliable data
- Avoidance or shortening of a technician's visit