The S100 CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine offers the proven STUDER quality and highest precision in standard internal cylindrical grinding operations at an excellent price-performance ratio. It covers the wide range of internal, surface and external grinding applications. This makes it the ideal universal internal cylindrical grinding machine for the entry-level segment.
It has a workpiece length including clamping device of max. 550mm (21.65") and a workpiece diameter of max. 420 mm (16.53"). Many suitable workpieces can be found in the compressor, hydraulic, machine tool, aerospace and tooling industries.
- Grinding spindle turret either with 2.5° Hirth manual
or 1° Hirth automatic
- Frequency-controlled belt spindles for external and internal grinding
up to 60 000 rpm
- Manual control unit for set-up close to the grinding process
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- StuderPictogramming: Programming support using pictograms
- Operator-guided set-up
- Manual grinding cycle for one workpiece seat
- Short set-up and changeover times with STUDER QuickSet and
automatic grinding spindle turret
Further Products you may be interested in
The S121 is a universal internal cylindrical grinding machine for medium-sized workpieces in individual and small batch production. The reasonably priced universal machine has a swing diameter of 400mm (15.7").
The S131 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine of the latest generation. The swing diameter above the workpiece table is 250 mm (9.8"), and the maximum workpiece length (including clamping device) is 300 mm (11.8").
The S141 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine. Three sizes are available for workpiece lengths (including clamping devices) of 300mm (11.8"), 700mm (27.5") and 1300mm (51.2"). The maximum grinding length is 250mm (9.8") for internal and 150mm (5.9") for external diameters.