Application & Engineering
Application Supervisor (or Product Manager)
- Study and research the grinding technology to accumulate and enrich the grinding application experience.
- Commissioning of machines for customers and do pre-acceptance and final-acceptance for imported and domestic machines.
- Focus and specialized on higher customized applications.
- Give the basic/advanced training to the UGC machine operators, service technician and customer staffs on grinding technology.
- Give support to operators, service technician or customer on the field of grinding process and in case of installation & FA commissioning.
- Doing sales support activities include cycle-time studies and OP-Plan together customized materials proposal.
- Based on ISO standards, execution of department management procedures
- Finish other tasks assigned by the supervisor or above.
- Colleague degree or above, major in machine manufacture is preferred, or similar CNC machining/process study field experience.
- 3+years related working experience.
- Grinding knowledge & Fanuc CNC knowledge is a premise.
- CAD knowledge is highly recommended (AUTOCAD, UG, solid work…)
- Good English communication skills both on written and spoken.
- Familiar with office software.
- Be very organized, self-disciplined, and able to work independently.
- Work with target orientated.
- Positive motivation and Initiative.
- Strong ability in grinding technical problem solving.
- Able to work in a team.
- Follow standard behaviour rules with the A&E Department
- Follow rules stated in UGC Employee Handbook
- Willing to travel regularly (also to oversea)