The S36 was in part designed to respond to increasing demand for e-mobility production solutions. The machine has a grinding wheel with a diameter of 610 mm (24") and width of 125 mm (4.92") for grinding current and future workpieces in this sector both economically and efficiently. Grinding wheel power of 15 kW (20 HP) and the large grinding wheel enable efficient and safe machining of automotive and hydraulic components in one clamping process with maximum precision.
- External wheelhead with grinding wheel right, 0° / 15° / 30°
- Frequency-controlled motor grinding spindle for external grinding
- C axis for workhead
- Worktable with integrated double T-slot for dressing unit
- C.O.R.E. Panel
- Portable control unit (PCU) for setting up close to the grinding process
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral-cast machine base
- C.O.R.E. OS operating system
- Very simple programming thanks to StuderPictogramming
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral units
- Flexibly upgradeable with integrated software modules
- StuderWIN programming software (optional) for creating grinding and dressing programs on an external PC
Further Products you may be interested in
The S11 is a production cylindrical grinding machine for small workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 200mm (7.9") and a centre height of 125mm (4.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 3kg (6.6lbs).