ecoGrinder has strong versatility and is suitable for grinding various high-precision workpieces in single and mass production.
With distance between two centers of 650/1000 mm and center height is 175 mm, STUDER ecoGrinder can process workpieces weighing up to 80/120 kg.
If you think that the Studer machine will exceed your budget, we recommend ecoGrinder with high performance but low cost. Thanks to the StuderPicto Program, making programming simple and fast. To a great extent, the Granitan® artificial granite machine bed balances the influence of temperature fluctuation to ensure the stable precision of grinding parts.
- wheel head (option):
- Turret wheelhead with one exterior and one interior grinding spindle. Manually swivel with 2.5° Graduation
- External wheelhead with grinding wheel on the right, 0° / 15° / 30°,
- The Granitan® artificial granite machine bed
- Using the icon programming interface, programming is easy to learn
- StuderGRIND programming software for creating, grinding and dressing programs on an external PC
Further Products you may be interested in
The S31 is a cylindrical grinding machine for small to large workpieces It has a distance between centres of 400mm (15.7") / 650mm (25.6") / 1,000mm (40") / 1,600mm (63") and a centre height of 175mm (6.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150kg (330lbs).
The S41 is a CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine for large workpieces. It has distances between centres of 1000mm (40") / 1600mm (63") and centre heights of 225mm (8.8") / 275mm (10.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 250kg (550lbs).