KC33 is suitable for grinding individual and batch production of medium-sized workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 650mm / 1,000mm and a centre height of 175mm. It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight up to 80/120 kg.
The solid Granitan® machine bed and the top STUDER components ensure the top precision and stable performance. High-precision wheelhead (0.0004mm) and fine-tuning taper (0.0001mm) tailstock ensure machining accuracy. Automatic B-axis, with indexing resolution of 1°, can be equipped with internal spindle and external spindle at the same time, and realize one-time clamping and complete grinding of internal and external complex parts. The fixed grinding wheelhead can be equipped with a cylindrical grinding wheel with a maximum width of 140mm, so as to realize efficient one-time cutting grinding.
- Optional wheelhead:
- Wheelhead Turret can automatically swivel with 1 ˚Graduation, and can manually swivel with 2.5˚Graduation.
- External wheelhead with grinding wheel on the right, 0° / 15° / 30°,
- The Granitan® artificial granite machine bed
- Using the icon programming interface, programming is easy to learn
- StuderGRIND programming software for creating, grinding and dressing programs on an external PC
Further Products you may be interested in
The S31 is a cylindrical grinding machine for small to large workpieces It has a distance between centres of 400mm (15.7") / 650mm (25.6") / 1,000mm (40") / 1,600mm (63") and a centre height of 175mm (6.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150kg (330lbs).
The S41 is a CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine for large workpieces. It has distances between centres of 1000mm (40") / 1600mm (63") and centre heights of 225mm (8.8") / 275mm (10.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 250kg (550lbs).